Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Hive

The Hive

The Hive is the brand new adventure!
In The Hive you see Greely, the wolf alpha of Animal Jam.
In all honesty Greely is my favorite alpha. Although he seems a bit mean in the adventure, I still think hes amazing. I love wolves and I guess that's why I love him. I've no idea.
Also in the adventure you see Cosmo. 
(You can also see Cosmo in other adventures too)

During The Hive adventure you have to explore a dark cave to find alpha stones. These alpha stones unlock the portal to the phantom king. Once inside the lair, you have to defeat the phantom king with the boom berries. 

Are you brave enough to enter to mysterious, dark tunnel and find your way to The Phantom Hive? Are you strong enough to defeat the Phantom King?

Good luck on your adventures!





No comments:

Post a Comment